All students must present documentation of immunization status, including month, day, and year of each immunization before attending school.
- Kindergarten: Five immunizations
- Incoming 8th graders: Tdap and meningococcal. (The Tdap vaccine helps protect adults and adolescents against 3 diseases: tetanus, diphtheria, and whooping cough. The Tdap vaccine may be documented as Adacel or Boostix.
- High School: Two doses of meningococcal vaccine by 12th grade. In this two-series immunization, the first dose is given with the Tdap prior to 8th grade, and the final dose is required prior to the 12th grade year.
School Nurses promote wellness in our schools, respond to issues dealing with physical or emotional safety, and create a positive influence on the learning of our students through health-related support.
Jennifer Johnson, Nurse Supervisor
Office located at Shull Early Learning Center
11706 E. 211th St.
Peculiar, MO 64078
Ph: (816) 892-1239
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Nurses in the Ray-Pec School Health Rooms maintain medical and immunization records.
The Health Services staff also:
- Offer CPR classes for faculty and staff
- Coordinate a flu shot campaign for staff
- Participate in the high school’s physical night
- Participate in county, regional and national trainings and conferences
Health Inventory Form
La Forma De Inventario De Salud (Spanish Health Inventory Form)
Health Procedure Update
Health Procedure Update (Spanish)
Medication Consent Form
Forma De Medicamentos Y Consentimiento (Spanish Medication Consent Form)