This fall, the Ray-Pec Athletic Booster Club paid more than $20,900 in requests from Ray-Pec High School coaches.
The Athletic Booster Club is an organization of volunteers who raise money to help pay for expenses beyond the regular district budget. Booster Club volunteers worked in the concession stands at more than 60 sporting events this fall. The proceeds from the concession stands provided funds for the club.
Booster Club payments
Here are recent payments by the Booster Club:
• Girls basketball, $2,100 for new jerseys and Gametime shorts
• Cheer, $3,832 for glitter backpacks and campwear, and $1,202.50 for uniforms
• Football, $3,995 for a Laser Down System
• Golf (boys and girls), $1,136 for golf balls
• Prowlers dance team, $2,346.80 for monogrammed pullovers
• Softball, $3,838.62 for Superpack Bat Packs, and $1,179 for pants and belts
• Girls Tennis, $1,293.60 for uniforms
• Wrestling (boys and girls), $2,451.63 for weight supplies
These payments represent nearly half of the 2021-2022 Booster Club budget that was approved in May 2021.
You can help support the work of the Athletic Booster Club. Individual memberships range from $15 to $250. Corporate memberships are also available.