Did you know?
Ray-Pec provides several ways for students to earn college credit while in high school:
1. Dual Credit/Dual Enrollment - Students receive, simultaneously, both high school and college-level course credit.
2. Online/Virtual - Students earn credit through online courses.
3. Advanced Placement* - Students can receive college credit based on AP exam scores.
4. International Baccalaureate* - Students can receive college credit based on IB exam scores.
5. Articulation - Students receive high school credit only. College credit is awarded after additional coursework at the college in accordance with an agreement between the high school and the college.
Read more in the Ray-Pec High School Career & Educational Planning Guide. (Link in comments)
A new guide, for the 2022-2023 school year, will be available soon, as students prepare to select courses for next school year.